You can see female and male doctors and nurses at our health centres.
Your visit to the doctors (General Practitioners) can be bulk-billed.
Our doctors are:
- Dr Kate Coles (MBBS, FRACGP), Pharmacotherapy and Healthy Liver Clinic
- Dr Ann Marie Diggins (MBchB, FRACGP)
- Dr Joanne Gardiner (MBBS, DipRANZCOG, DipGerMed(UK)), Refugee Health Clinic
- Dr Ram Godavarthy (MBBS, FRACGP)
- Dr Robyne Klein (MBBS), Pharmacotherapy
- Dr Kate Walker (MBBS, BMedSci, DipOBstGynae, FRACGP), Refugee Health Clinic
- Dr Yvonne Zwar (MBchB, FRACGP)
- Dr Siobhan Mullane (FRACP, MBBS, MA Public Health, B.MedSci), Paediatrician
- Dr Anthea Rhodes (Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians, The Royal Australasian College of Physicians, Paediatric and Child Health Division, Australia, MMBS), Paediatrician
All our Doctors are experienced General Practitioners, with individual special interests including Refugee Health, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health, diabetes management, chronic conditions, mental health, paediatrics and aged care.
Services include: diabetes management, care plans, aged care, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health care, women’s health, annual health assessments for those over 75, wound care, child and adult immunisations, four year old health checks, minor surgical procedures, home visits, recall and reminders.
Our nurses are:
- Lisa Accadia (Medical Practice Nurse – Division 1, Healthy Liver Clinic)
- Jennifer Cvetkoski (Medical Practice Nurse – Division 2)
- Gulcin Erduran (Medical Practice Nurse – Division 1; Nurse Immuniser; Cervical Screening Provider)
- Emma Mand (Medical Practice Nurse – Division 1)
- Steve Nedelkos (Mental Health Nurse)
- Jamuna Parajuli (Refugee Health Nurse)
Our Nurses assist our doctor’s to provide a range of services to clients including wound management, immunisation, chronic disease management and care planning.
They can provide general health advice and education as well as managing the recall and reminder system for the practice.
Contacting our staff
If you need to contact your doctor in an emergency, our staff will advise the doctor immediately. For general enquiries, our staff will take a message for your doctor.
To book an appointment call us on (03) 8470 1111.