Our free development and behaviour clinic supports children with significant developmental, behavioural, social and emotional problems that affect their everyday life at home or at school. It supports children up to 12 years old.
We can provide assessment, care management and support for children with various conditions including:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behaviour problems, such as attention problems, aggression, defiance, poor emotional regulation, social difficulties
- Mood difficulties such as anxiety, worry, and depression
- Learning difficulties
- Sleep problems
- Eating problems
- Developmental concerns, such as talking and language delay, motor skills delay, social delay
- Continence problems, such as bed wetting, daytime wetting, soiling
- Unsettled babies, such as crying, settling, feeding problems in young babies
When: Every Thursday, 9.30am – 3pm
Where: Your Community Health PANCH (Preston) Health Centre
Referral: You will need a referral from a doctor. Referrals can be faxed to (03) 8458 6710, we will then contact the child’s family directly to make an appointment. If you do not yet have a referral, call us to make an appointment with one of our bulk-billing doctors.
Cost: This service is free.
The doctors and nurses in this clinic are:
- Dr Siobhan Mullane, FRACP, MBBS, MA Public Health, B.MedSci ( Paediatrician)
- Dr Anthea Rhodes (Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians, The Royal Australasian College of Physicians, Paediatric and Child Health Division, Australia, MMBS), Paediatrician
- Helen O’Hare (Practice Nurse)