Our services are available to everyone, from newborns to older adults. They include:
- General foot care treatments for those who can’t care for their own feet or who are at high risk of serious foot complications
- Foot posture assessments
- Insoles and arch supports (orthotics)
- Surgery for ingrown toenails
- Wound management
- Annual diabetes foot check-ups
- Nail and skin care advice
- Injury and pain management including dry needling
- Footwear advice
- Sale of foot care products
- Foot check-ups for babies, children and teenagers
Podiatry services are available at our East Reservoir, Northcote and PANCH (Preston) Health Centres, and at the Reservoir Leisure Centre.
We are pleased to offer free or low cost services to many clients. Fees are assessed based on income.