Becoming a Your Community Health member is a rewarding way to support health and wellbeing in your community. Membership is free.
Why become a member?
Membership allows you to take part in how Your Community Health is run. This includes:
- Having a say and contributing your ideas through Your Community Health’s events, workshops, forums, focus groups and member meetings
- Staying informed about local issues through our newsletters and Quality Account and Annual Report
- The opportunity to stand for election to the Board of Directors and voting in Board elections at our Annual General Meeting
Who can join?
To become a member you need to be over 18 and at least one of the following:
- Live, work, play or study in northern Melbourne
- Be a client or have a connection with Your Community Health
How can I apply?
You must complete the Membership Application Form below, or print and complete the Membership Form 2021-2024 and return it to:
Your Community Health
125 Blake Street
If your membership is approved, we will send you a welcome pack. All approved memberships will expire in June 2021 when members will be invited to renew their membership.
In accordance with the organisation’s Constitution, the liability of members is limited. In the unlikely event that the organisation needs to cease working, every member undertakes to contribute $1.00 to the assets of the company while they are a member or within one year afterwards.