For a complete list of job opportunities and to apply, please visit our Careers site.
Your Community Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and those who speak languages other than English are encouraged to apply.
Featured position: General Practitioner
Your Community Health (previously called Darebin Community Health) seeks VR General Practitioners to work in our medical clinics. Your Community Health is an established Community Health Service having recently celebrated 42 years of primary health care service delivery to the people of Darebin in the north east of Melbourne. We have an existing medical clinic and are establishing two other clinics.
- A well established and regarded Community Health Service
- Fully computerised with co-located allied health and support services
- Professional general and specialist nursing support
- Central locations with ample parking and access to shops
- Interesting and diverse medical presentations
- Flexible hours and times
For further information, please contact Kath O’Donnell, Primary Care Manager on (03) 8470 1182.