Being a Your Community Health member is a rewarding way to support health and wellbeing in your community. Membership is free.
What are the benefits of membership?
As a Your Community Health Member you will get:
- Invitations to the Annual General Meeting (AGM) as a voting member
- The opportunity to vote in Board elections
- Two community newsletters a year, with updates on our activities
- Written or email communications from the CEO about other important announcements or events we are holding
- A copy of our Annual Report and Quality of Care Report each year
Membership is renewed every three years. All approved memberships will expire in June 2018, when members will be invited to renew their membership for another three year term.
Who can become a member?
Anyone over 18 years old with links to northern Melbourne can apply to become a member. Applications are reviewed by the Board of Directors and all appointments are at their discretion.
How can I apply?
You must complete the Membership Application Form below, or print and complete Membership Form 2015-2018 and return it to:
Your Community Health
125 Blake Street
Membership Application Form
If your membership is approved, we will send you a welcome pack. All approved memberships will expire in June 2018 when members will be invited to renew their membership.
In accordance with the organisation’s Constitution, the liability of members is limited. In the unlikely event that the organisation needs to cease working, every member undertakes to contribute $1.00 to the assets of the company while they are a member or within one year afterwards.