Your Community Health welcomes your feedback as it helps us to continuously improve our services.
How to provide feedback
- Talk to a member of staff.
- Complete our Feedback Form below.
- Download, print and complete the Feedback Form and send it by post or drop it off at any of our centres.
- Call or write to the Director of Capability and Impact on (03) 8470 1111, firstname.lastname@example.org or Your Community Health, 125 Blake Street, East Reservoir, VIC 3073.
You can always provide feedback anonymously.
How to make a formal complaint
If you are not satisfied with our service, we want to know. We take complaints seriously and are committed to resolving them in a confidential and timely manner. We will acknowledge your complaint within three working days. We then thoroughly investigated your complaint and provide you with information about what has happened and what we will do or have done to ensure the problem doesn’t arise again. All formal complaints are responded to in writing within 30 working days.
You can lodge your complaint by:
- Completing and submitting our Feedback Form below.
- Downloading, printing and completing the Feedback Form and sending it by post or dropping it off at any of our centres. This form is also available to collect at any of our health centres.
- Call or write to the Director of Capability and Impact on (03) 8470 1111, email@example.com or Your Community Health 125 Blake Street, East Reservoir VIC 3073.
Interpreters and translators can be provided to assist with this process. You can always make a complaint anonymously.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you may contact:
Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC). The HCC responds to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria. Their service is free, confidential and impartial. To lodge a complaint with the HCC, fill out a complaint form online at www.hcc.vic.gov.au or phone 1300 582 113 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday to discuss your complaint.