We have a range of services to help children’s health and wellbeing. We also support parents to best support their child’s development.
The benefit of having multiple allied health specialists in one place, is we can make sure your child and family gets the right support.
Our services for children and families
Our specialist health service providers include:
- Counsellors – specialising in supporting families and young people
- Dentists – providing free dental care for children (and also for some families)
- Nutritionists and dieticians – who can help you plan meals to suit your families health and wellbeing needs
- Occupational therapists – who help young children with mild to moderate developmental delays to perform manual tasks, problem solve and function more independently
- Paediatricians – who specialise in children’s medicine
- Physiotherapists – who can help children’s physical mobility and development and also provide pre- and postnatal support to birthing parents
- Speech pathologists – who can help improve your child’s communication skills
Book an appointment
Our services are free and affordable. Contact us to book an appointment.
Useful information and resources
Here are some useful links to parenting tips and groups, classes and information that can help your child’s development.