We have a range of services to help children’s health and wellbeing. We also support parents to best support their child’s development.
Our services for children and families
Our experienced health service providers include:
- Counsellors – supporting the mental health and wellbeing of families and young people
- Dentists – providing free or low cost dental care for children (and their families)
- Nutritionists and dieticians – who can support your child’s feeding and eating skills for their health and wellbeing needs
- Occupational therapists – support children to develop skills in play, learning and self care
- Paediatricians – support children with significant developmental, behavioural, social and emotional problems that affect their everyday life
- Physiotherapists – support the development of movement skills in babies and children
- Speech pathologists – who work with you to help your child to develop their communication skill
Book an appointment
Our services for Early Childhood Educators
We offer The Interactive Play program. It is a two-session capacity building program for early childhood educators. The Interactive Play program provides educators with the evidence, resources and strategies to enable them to facilitate children’s play, language and social interaction skills within the preschool setting. This program can be accessed through School Readiness Funding.
Useful information and resources
Here are some useful links to parenting tips and groups, classes and information that can help your child’s development.