Your Community Health protects the privacy and confidentiality of all clients and complies with privacy legislation.
If you access services at Your Community Health we will collect some information about you so that we can care for you in the best possible way.
We usually collect the following kinds of information:
- Name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, gender identity and preferred language
- Health information, including information provided by a referring doctor
- Information about care and treatment, both past and present
- Next of kin or preferred contact person
- Medicare number, Health Care Card number and pension number (if applicable)
Personal information may also be collected for responding to inquiries, requests for access to information and resolving complaints.
If there is information about you that you do not want collected or shared with other health care workers, please tell us. This may change the care options available to you, so we will work with you to decide how to give you appropriate care.
How you can access your health information
For more information about privacy and how to access your information, you can ask your health care worker or contact Michael Bramwell, General Manager Clinical Programs on (03) 8470 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also complete an Access To Health Records Form and drop it in to one of our centres or mail it to Michael Bramwell, General Manager Clinical Programs, 125 Blake St, East Reservoir VIC 3073.