We partner with people and communities to deliver health and wellbeing services and promote equity.
Our work is guided by our Strategic Plan 2022-2026.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
We operate across the seven Local Government Areas (LGAs) of northern Melbourne: Darebin, Banyule, Moreland, Yarra, Hume, Nillumbik and Whittlesea.
Our current health centres are located in Darebin, but we are available to everyone in the diverse communities across northern Melbourne. We maintain services across all LGAs, through a combination of outreach, client-based and centre-based activities and co-located services.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment where people and communities of all identities and backgrounds (including but not limited to, ethnicity, faith, socio-economic circumstance, sexual orientation, gender identity, ability, bodies, migration status, age and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent) are accepted, safe and celebrated.
We prioritise access to:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
- LGBTIQA+ peoples.
- Newly arrived Refugees and Asylum Seekers.
- Children under 12 (with support to their parents and carers).
- Adults aged 65 or over.
- People who are socioeconomically disadvantaged.
- People with chronic or complex conditions.
- People who live in unsafe or insecure environments.
- People living with a disability.