We enable health, wellbeing and dignity for all people in northern Melbourne by providing responsive and accessible services.
Our work is guided by our Strategic Directions 2017-2021.
We operate across the seven Local Government Areas (LGAs) of northern Melbourne: Darebin, Banyule, Moreland, Yarra, Hume, Nillumbik and Whittlesea.
Our current health centres are located in Darebin, but we are available to everyone in the diverse communities across northern Melbourne. We maintain services across all LGAs, through a combination of outreach, client-based and centre-based activities and co-located services.
We prioritise access to:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- Newly arrived Refugees and Asylum Seekers
- Children under 12 (with support to their parents and carers)
- Adults aged 65 or over
- People who are socioeconomically disadvantaged
- People with chronic or complex conditions
- People who live in unsafe or insecure environments
- People living with a disability