We actively seek opportunities to work with others to provide sustainable access to quality health and wellbeing services for all people across northern Melbourne.
Your Community Health is supported by the Australian Government Department of Health. Visit the Department of Health for more details.
Although funding has been provided by the Australian Government for some Your Community Health services, the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the Australian Government.
We acknowledge the support of the Victorian Government, Department of Health and Human Services.
We also acknowledge the support and ongoing partnership with the City of Darebin Council.
We are grateful for public donations and fundraising from our community supporters.
We are proud to work in partnership with a diverse range of partners, including but not limited to:
- Austin Hospital
- Australian Hearing
- Australian College of Optometry
- Banyule Community Health
- Ballarat Community Health
- Better Health North East Melbourne (BHNEM)
- Centre Against Sexual Assault
- City of Darebin
- Darebin Community Legal Centre
- Dental Health Service Victoria
- Department of Health (Commonwealth)
- Department of Health and Human Services (State)
- Gambler’s Help
- Melbourne City Mission
- Merri Health
- North East Primary Care Partnership
- North Richmond Community Health
- Northern Health
- Star Health Group
- St Vincent’s Hospital
- Reservoir Leisure Centre
- Reservoir Neighbourhood House
- Thorne Harbour Health
To discuss partnership opportunities, please email Phillip Bain, Interim Chief Executive Officer on email@example.com.